Travelling abroad for medical treatment can be an anxious time for our patients; we understand that it is important for international patients to have dedicated support teams to help them throughout treatment. At The London Radiotherapy Centre our committed international patient liaison team is on hand to guide patients, their families and, where appropriate, their sponsoring embassy or health office through the treatment process.
Our team includes:
- Interpreting teams
- Helpful administration teams to liaise with embassies and health offices, keeping them up to date with patients’ treatment plans and progress
- Dedicated cultural awareness training for all staff
- Support services including counselling and nutritional support
From the initial treatment arrangements to appointments, treatment sessions and follow up care, the international team will guide patients throughout treatment. We know our international patients value a familiar face, someone who can help them to understand their diagnosis and treatment, as well as provide local information on getting around London.
Get in touch
If you would like to make an international referral, please contact one of the team.
- Abed Agha International Relations Manager +44 (0) 7872 509 866
- Annie Kouyoumdjian International Relations Lead +44 (0) 7775 762 705
- Corathon Ismaile International Patient Liaison Officer +44 (0) 7808 761 834
- Lesley Newman Consultant Liaison Manager +44 (0) 7808 772 673
Or email the team at
How to refer
International referrer, embassy or health office
If you would like to make an international referral as a self pay patient, or as a sponsoring embassy or health office please contact our dedicated international patient liaison team.